Vivek Oberoi’s “Prince” pushed to 2010

October 13, 2009

vivek oberoi 200x300London, Action thriller “Prince”, which has Vivek Oberoi in the lead, will now be released in January 2010, owing to delays in the post production stage of the movie.

Produced by Tips Films, the movie was earlier scheduled to release in the second week of December. The new release date will be announced shortly, said a press statement.

“We had earlier fixed the date of release as December 11, 2009, but since our film is very high on visual effects, the post production work has taken longer than anticipated. We now plan to release it in January 2010. We will announce the new date as soon as possible,” said Kumar Taurani, managing director of Tips Industries Ltd.

“Prince” is being talked about for presenting Vivek in a never seen before avatar and high-octane action sequences.



Related Posts


Related Tags: ,


comments powered by Disqus

Latest Bollywood Photos