AP Intermediate Result is declared today on 13th of April at 12 PM. Those students who participated in the intermediate examination conducted for 1st and 2nd year can check their AP intermediate scores on official board website.
AP Board had conducted 1st- year exam from 1st to 17th of March 2017, and 2nd year inter examination from 2nd to 18th of March 2017. As per the reports, around 7,23, 099 students marked their presence in the examination centers. The board will enable a link to the official website, so the students can check their BIE AP inter result through an online method, which will be enabled from 12 PM onwards.
Candidates who were a part of M.PC, Bi.P.C, M.E.C, C.E.C, H.E.C groups are waiting for their result which will be declaring shortly.
Steps to check BIEAP AP Intermediate Result
- Visit the official website of AP board
- On the top of the page, you will be getting section results
- Click it and find out a link ‘check BIE AP inter Result 2017’
- Click on it and a new window will open
- Submit your roll number and registration number
- Click on submit button
- Your AP Board intermediate result will appear on the screen
- Save it and take out the hard copy analysis
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is a government board of education which conducts intermediate level board exams, set up the syllabus, prescribe textbooks and grants affiliation to colleges. Every year intermediate exams for the first, second and final year students conducted by the board.