JEE Main exam will be conducting on 2nd of April 2017 for which a large number of students are going to take part in the biggest engineering entrance examination. All selected candidate will advance to participate in the JEE Advanced. Every year JEE Main Entrance Examination conducts in various locations in the country for entry to IIT, NIT, and CFTI.
There are many final tips and tricks have been published in the various News portals. However, we have summarized the Tips for JEE Main Entrance Exam 2017.
- First read all examination instruction and fill up the OMR sheet carefully.
- Read questions properly and understand the logic. Don’t attempt any question, if you don’t know the answer.
- Don’t spend too much time on the single question. Otherwise, you will loose precious time.
Start your question paper with the questions you are most comfortable with. It will help you to save more time for difficult questions.
- Students should divide the allotted time into multiple categories before starting to write the exam. Therefore, they can attempt all sections in the given time frame.
- Students must not attempt the doubtful question and no guessing if they are not comfortable to answer it. Otherwise, they will lose marks for an unnecessary reason.
- Never expect any help from other candidates for Pen, Pencil, Eraser and other stuffs. You must bring all necessary stationery.