UPMSP will take some time to announce the UP board 10th Result 2017 officially. Students who were appeared in the UP board intermediate and 12th annual board exams conducted between 16th of March to 21st of April 2017, may need to wait for a while to get their UP board exam result, which is scheduled to be announced on its official site.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has conducted the UP board 10th and 12th class exams in which almost 34 Lakh aspirants have appeared for the 10th board exams while 26 lakh aspirants reported to take part in the higher secondary exams. Earlier the exams were scheduled to be conducted in the month of February but got delayed due to the assembly polls during the month of March 2017. However, It is expected that the board will declare UP Intermediate result in the mid of May 2017. The assembly polls conduction in the month of examination effect the evaluation procedure which initially results in the delay of UP board 10th and 12th examinations.
Steps to check the UP Board 10th result
- The students need to visit the official website -upresults.nic.in
- On home page, there will be a link Result
- Under this find out the suitable link “UP board 10th Result”
- Click on it and submit your roll number and registration number
- Click on show result and wait for a while
- The result will appear on the screen
- Save it and take out the print out for further use.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad commonly called UPMSP is a government education board which supervise the board examinations for the 12th and 10th class. Also, various education activities including books distributions, syllabus setup and the other educational tasks for the schools came under the board affiliation are done by it.